Monday, 20 June 2016

Cloud 10 Beauty...











I received the most pretty and brilliant beauty essentials from Cloud 10 Beauty last week. I was badly in need of some new makeup brushes so I decided to choose some Lottie London ones. The pastel colour of these brushes caught my eye right away, and they looked good so I decided to try them out. I used these brushes over the weekend and already noticed such a difference in my makeup.  These brushes really give a professional even finish to your makeup.

Firstly I used the Flawless Base Brush this was brilliant for applying my foundation to my face. I followed on by using the Buff and Blend Brush. I LOVE this brush it’s so brilliant. This covers all the parts of your face where you can easily miss by blending the makeup in evenly.
After adding some bronzer I used the Make Me Blush Brush for some blusher. This just applies the correct amount of blusher to your face and gives a lovely light look.
I find these Lottie London makeup brushes amazing. They are so easy to use and I know I will be using them all the time now. I would defiantly recommend these brushes girls they are so easy to use and they give such a super finish. I also received this amazing Lottie London Soap Star Solid Brush Cleanser to keep my brushes clean! This is a must have product if you have the Lottie London makeup brushes.  

I finally got my hands on a Pippa Canvas also after being meaning to try it for ages. I love everything about this canvas from the colours of the eye shadows to the packaging! Pippa absolutely nailed this canvas everything about it is perfection. I’m a sucker for neutral colours and she really has such gorgeous neutral shades of eye shadow’s in this.
I cant wait to keep using all these fab products I received I LOVE them all!

If any of you are looking for brilliant beauty products be sure to check out Cloud 10 Beauty they have such a brilliant collection. Cloud 10 Beauty are also giving all my followers 10% Off on their site using my code ‘SPARKLE10’ .

Happy shopping girls!

Drop Some Sparkle.
Jade xx

Cloud 10 beauty: www.cloud10beauty.com

Lottie London Buff and Blend Buffer Brush: €9.50/ £8.00
Lottie London Flawless base foundation Brush: €9.50/ £8.00
Lottie London make me blush brush: €9.50/ £8.00
Lottie London Soap Star Solid Brush Cleanser:  €8.95/ £6.95

Pippa Canvas: €34.95

No comments:

Post a Comment